Ever wondered what makes PR stunts work. Get them right and your brand can see success by way of increased sales, get it wrong and this could have a negative effect on your brand.
Here are some of the Top 5 PR stunts of all time.
• One of the earliest marketing stunts came from Hollywood involving the Hollywood sign which is recognized around the world for its glamourous location.
• Back in 2004 Dove created its ‘Campaign for real beauty’ they opted not to use models for this campaign and was hugely successful and saw sales increase.
• In 2018 Fever PR designed a 25 foot statue of Jeff Goldblum to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Jurassic Park. The statue was located in front of the Tower Bridge, London.
• Carlsberg for many years has been using the strapline ‘probably the best beer in the world’ but chose to launch its ‘probably not’ campaign.
• 2019 bought the arrival of the Greggs Vegan sausage roll which is now one of Greggs best-selling products. The launch of the product created awareness on social media and the news.
We have been involved with some PR stunts over the years……
• Lady Gaga’s to keep Smithfield Market open
• This Bikini Can for a holiday company promoting body confidence
• Paddington Station Crowd
• Crowd for Doc Martins
• Amazon Annual Conference – crowd of fans on the red carpet
• Bulmer’s Cider
• Magners – Yellow Speedos in London
• A group of Boris Johnsons
• Dulux – White Campaign
If you would like to discuss with us your PR campaign we would be delighted to hear from you, you can call us on 0844 800 0071.